Here's a Dorky Cheesy Romantic Poem

Hellooooo! It's late, my contacts are killing my eyes, I'm way tired, and having three really awesome conversations with three really awesome people (Elysse, Taylor, Cheyenne).

I was sitting on the couch and reblogging some Avengers stuff on Tumblr when I looked next to me on the couch and it was empty and the basement was dimly lit and it was cold and I was like, Man, this is usually how it is. I usually end up at home by myself and obsessively latch to the internet to feed my growing need to be communicating with people 24/7.

So tonight was one of those nights, right, I'm juss chillin' like a villain in my (wo)man cave and I was like, Man, I'm lonely right now. And I look to my right and the plaid cotton stretches away from me for miles and miles, and it's cold and untouched, and I'm like I really need to stop thinking deeply about couches

So then this line shows up in my head:
"I long for you to come inside the loneliness where I reside."
And I was like "whaaaaaat" because BAM, POETIC INSPIRATION, AWW YISS

So I'm seriously gonna improv a poem off of this one line right here, right now and see what happens, oh yes.
"I long for you to come inside the loneliness where I reside.
The walls are bare, the air is cold, but I keep warmth within my soul.
I'll wrap you up in my embrace, I see your smile, I kiss your face.
The empty room in shades of blue will start to change to something new;
a different light will settle in, a warmer tone will light my skin
and make me feel like a different girl, I'll be set free from my distant world.
I found your love, you lit my flame, my blood runs hot and it's you to blame.
I always thought I'd be alone, but you arrived and showed me home."
What is this even

Words, words, metaphor, words, giggling, blushing, some more words.

And there you have it, folks! Ellie's midnight poetry run. Hopefully I can do this again soon.

Enjoy. Until next time,
Your Favorite Dorky Blogger, MEH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Life Update & Some Thoughts On Why H8rs H8

The Hardest Part

Wonderful Day of Birth!